- Enjoy splendid views over the vineyards and the picturesque villages of the region.
- Visit the cellars of one of the world’s biggest Champagne producers.
- Visit the production center of an intimate Champagne winery.
- Taste more than 8 different Champagnes during the day.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch at the table of a winemaker, paired with Champagne.
- Walk along the « Avenue de Champagne » in Epernay.
Wineday in Champagne from Paris by Wine Passport
In a few words
Who has never heard of Champagne, the drink of the kings? This sparkling wine is a symbol of elegance, celebration and excellence, drank at every special occasion around the world. Our Champagne wine tour from Paris will let you discover the home of globally famous producers, such as Champagne Moët & Chandon or Champagne Veuve Clicquot but also to more confidential and boutique wineries. Escorted by our wine expert guide, travel through the region’s manicured vineyards and picturesque villages and taste delicious bubbles…
Spend an entire day in Champagne drinking bubbles ! This will probably be your best activity during your stay in Paris. Wine Passport can offer you this all inclusive day tour in a small group where you will see and taste the best of Champagne. From transportation to visits and lunch, your English speaking and wine expert guide will take care of everything while you relax and enjoy.
What is included?
- Semi private group of 8 people max.
- Round trip transportation in a comfortable minivan (with A/C).
- Pick up at your hotel (if in Paris), drop off in central Paris.
- Breakfast on your way to Champagne and bottled water.
- The services of an english speaking & wine expert driver/guide.
- Visit of a world famous Champagne house (like Champagne Moët & Chandon) + tasting.
- Authentic Masterclass through the tasting of one special Champagne led by your wine expert guide in the vines.
- Visit of a Champagne producer boutique + tasting.
- 3 course lunch with local products + wine pairing at a family-run Champagne estate.
- Visit of the village & the church of Hautvillers (Dom Pérignon’s village).
Good to know
- You will be informed the day before your tour of your exact pick up time (usually between 6:30a.m. and 7:30a.m.)
- Wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C): do not forget to bring warm clothes with you.
- Most of the visits include a lot of stairs and no elevator to access the underground galleries.
- Please note that the schedule and the wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of the booking.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. Wine Passport reserves the right to cancel any tour where the minimum number is not reached (3 ppl). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.